Jabra Engage 75 Mono Headset
The Jabra Engage 75 Mono headset with Industry-Leading Wireless Performance features high levels of hearing protection, which is key for heavy users. This includes PeakStop which eliminates potentially harmful sudden sound spikes while IntelliTone 2.0 maintains average sound levels below predefined thresholds throughout the day.
The included base station is where you dock and recharge your Engage 75 headset, as well as take control of it, thanks to the built-in touchscreen. The touchscreen gives you the ability to operate call controls, such as answering or ending a call, showing connected devices, and monitoring battery life.
For security, Jabra has implemented 256-bit AES encryption and 128-bit authentication to the wireless calls conducted through the Engage 75 headset.
- Wireless DECT range of 150 meters / 490 feet.
- Up to 3 times more users in the same office space. (Higher density).
- Advanced noise-canceling microphone.
- Enhanced speakers deliver crystal-clear calls.
- Meets Skype for Business Open Office requirements.
- Up to 13 hours of talk time.
- Connect up to 5 devices. You can connect to a desk phone, computer, analog phone, and 2 Bluetooth devices.
- Speaker software separates noise from speech, reducing user stress.
- Highly secure. 256-bit AES encryption. 128-bit authentification. DECT Security Level C.